Delicious and kids love them! Get the kids in the kitchen and create these yummy and healthy gummies.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) grass-fed gelatin
- 8 tablespoons (3/4 cup) juice (lemon)
- 2 tablespoons honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen fruit (raspberries)
WHAT TO DO
- Place juice and fruit in a blender until mixed.
- Pour into a saucepan.
- Add gelatin and honey/rice malt and whisk.
- Turn heat to low, continue to whisk for 5-10mins until combined. Turn heat off.
- Pour into moulds, glass or baking tray.
- Set in fridge for min 1hr.
- Serve from moulds or cut into cubes or use cookie cutters & enjoy! Refrigerate extras in sealed container up to 7days.