Prepare the night before breakfast. This is a simple, 10 min quick recipe perfect for breakfast and the kids will LOVE it.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 500g rolled oats
- 500g greek styled yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 2 cups of coconut water (or fresh orange juice)
- 2 green apples
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Your selection of fruit, nuts, seeds, currants and honey to your liking (we use almonds, chia seeds, sultans, goji berries, blueberries and strawberries)
WHAT TO DO
- Grate the apple.
- Place apple, oats, yoghurt, coconut water or juice, currants, seeds and cinnamon into a bowl
- Stir, mix, combine together
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge overnight
- Serve in bowls or take away glass jars and top with nuts, fruit and honey